Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Wednesday, January 16 @ 7 P.M.

16 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Did you watch the last quarter and overtime? He had plenty of touches. Still not driving to the basket enough, and when he does he can't finish.

That's bull. His finishing has improved this year in my opinion. He also has settled a ton less. 

• Upvote 1

Clifford has brought out the best in Aaron and in return Aaron is doing everything coach asks of him. I think he’s frustrated tonight because Clifford specifically said that he needed to get Gordon involved more in the post on offense and yet here we are again with Gordon averaging less than 3 shots a quarter. Nobody on the team shot more than 3 free throws after AG lived at the line and hit em all over last weekend.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Clifford has brought out the best in Aaron and in return Aaron is doing everything coach asks of him. I think he’s frustrated tonight because Clifford specifically said that he needed to get Gordon involved more in the post on offense and yet here we are again with Gordon averaging less than 3 shots a quarter. Nobody on the team shot more than 3 free throws after AG lived at the line and hit em all over last weekend.

And there is your post of the night right there. Drop the mic and walk away. That just said everything that needed to be said regarding AG. It is his time to shine now. He has earned that right.

• Upvote 1

Dinwiddie and Carroll off the bench for Brooklyn on Friday night will be tough to deal with. Bench will need to step up. Defending the 3 will be a must.

We don’t have a guy who can create his own shot on the entire team. Thus, our go-to plan seems to be to drive and kick to Vooch. The problem is this style of play is inferior to teams with go-to guys, especially when games get close. Perhaps one of these years we’ll realize we need a new system and different personnel.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

We don’t have a guy who can create his own shot on the entire team. Thus, our go-to plan seems to be to drive and kick to Vooch. The problem is this style of play is inferior to teams with go-to guys, especially when games get close. Perhaps one of these years we’ll realize we need a new system and different personnel.

We haven't really had that type of guy in a long time. Maybe Oladipo but he hadn't really hit his stride yet while he was here.