Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Rockets - Sunday, January 13 @ 6:00 P.M.

We have an odd team sometimes dont we, love the win but why cant we play like this every game. I feel we should keep Ross or do you think he will disappear once he has signed?

Bamba should be back for the Pistons game. Do we keep this same rotation and don't mess with success ? Or do you go back to the prior rotation with Bamba getting the bulk of the minutes ?

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Bamba should be back for the Pistons game. Do we keep this same rotation and don't mess with success ? Or do you go back to the prior rotation with Bamba getting the bulk of the minutes ?

You have to play Bamba. You want him to get in the groove as well. He need playing time. 

2 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

We have an odd team sometimes dont we, love the win but why cant we play like this every game. I feel we should keep Ross or do you think he will disappear once he has signed?

I think Simmons is outta here.

Shout out to briscoe guy is looking more comfortable out there and is helping the 2nd unit look some what decent. Just needs to control his fouling

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

You have to play Bamba. You want him to get in the groove as well. He need playing time. 

And he was playing well before he went out.