Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Celtics - Saturday, January 12 @ 6 P.M.

22 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Amazing what one win can do to help everyone's mood

We are like the snickers commercial just hungry for wins though lol

Big games coming up against Detroit and Brooklyn next week. Need to win those in case it comes down to a tie breaker for the playoffs later on.

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Kooky guy

Maybe bamba talked to him and scientifically broke down how the world can’t be flat 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

We are like the snickers commercial just hungry for wins though lol

Truth be told I can smell a 4 game winning streak brewing here for the Magic. I can smell it from miles away. Kinda like New Jersey.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Don't forget the 6pm start time tomorrow night versus Houston. The Magic can win that as long as they keep Harden somewhat contained. Also if they do win and Birch/Briscoe both play well it will be very interesting to see what happens when Bamba returns. Will he play no matter what..even if he does poorly ?

I don't know about this game tomorrow night. Harden is a magician. He knows how to carry his team. Look out for forcing fouls against the Magic and those step-back (travel) shots. It reminds me when LeBron use to do the crab dribble.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Big games coming up against Detroit and Brooklyn next week. Need to win those in case it comes down to a tie breaker for the playoffs later on.

True we need those to be wins if we have hope of making the post season. You lose those and it takes the margin out of the Magic’s hands. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Maybe bamba talked to him and scientifically broke down how the world can’t be flat 

Lol! Or he finally convinced Steph that Darryl Armstrong actually did plant the American flag on the moon.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Lol! Or he finally convinced Steph that Darryl Armstrong actually did plant the American flag on the moon.

Someone must have shown him the new Belluminati commercial. 

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't know about this game tomorrow night. Harden is a magician. He knows how to carry his team. Look out for forcing fouls against the Magic and those step-back (travel) shots. It reminds me when LeBron use to do the crab dribble.

That step-back is catching on now too. Just one more way the NBA is allowing the offense to have an upper hand. No wonder scoring is way up. Next thing you know they will want defenders to play with their hands behind their backs.

2 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Someone must have shown him the new Belluminati commercial. 

Lmao! Next thing will be someone will say that there really is no sun.

9 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Truth be told I can smell a 4 game winning streak brewing here for the Magic. I can smell it from miles away. Kinda like New Jersey.

You said that last time