Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Celtics - Saturday, January 12 @ 6 P.M.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

That's why we should trade vucevic for an upgrade elsewhere and just run Bamba/Birch 

I agree with that. The way we were moving with Birch and Brisco. I’m not sure if that can be replicated every night but it was fast and effective. 

3 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

I like his positivity. Always gets an upvote from me.

Got no problem with his positivity.... It's his I predicted they were gonna lose when he said the exact opposite 10 minutes earlier. It gets old.... He's been doing this for a several weeks now.

Magic only 1 game out in the loss column for the 7th spot. Clearly there is always hope here. We just need to remain positive at all times no matter how bad things may seem at the moment.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's why we should trade vucevic for an upgrade elsewhere and just run Bamba/Birch 

I see the thought process here..

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Happened last year also.  Biyombo got the backup minutes because of his contract. I’m afraid there are other factors influencing these decisions other than what will get the most wins.  

What other factors? Not being funny at all just genuinely want to know what you mean by that.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I see the thought process here..

These guys need to run along with AG. Would also help to have a PG who can dish them the rock in space.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Got no problem with his positivity.... It's his I predicted they were gonna lose when he said the exact opposite 10 minutes earlier. It gets old.... He's been doing this for a several weeks now.

Jarring slightly.... Lol 

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

It cracks me up, truth be told. But he clearly watches the games and has an actual interest in the team. So the forum post spoofs I believe he does is kinda humorous. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

I like his positivity. Always gets an upvote from me.

Me too, Doc. He makes me laugh instead of getting upset,  and that's a positive. I love his quips.

Don't forget the 6pm start time tomorrow night versus Houston. The Magic can win that as long as they keep Harden somewhat contained. Also if they do win and Birch/Briscoe both play well it will be very interesting to see what happens when Bamba returns. Will he play no matter what..even if he does poorly ?