Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Celtics - Saturday, January 12 @ 6 P.M.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Is Grant injured or did the coach decide to try someone else at backup pg?

Grant's in the dog house that the dog's owner threw out last year when he upgraded his own dog's house.

Let's not get too excited here. Let's keep the optimism guarded somewhat. This team has pulled the carpet out from under us so many times in the past. After all remember those games where we had big leads and then lost them all ? Remember everyone here including myself lashing out in anger against them ? All I am saying is to keep it real here.

Ok now they are looking good out there. Reason for optimism. Forgive me for not being overly optimistic though. They need to remain aggressive.

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Let's not get too excited here. Let's keep the optimism guarded somewhat. This team has pulled the carpet out from under us so many times in the past. After all remember those games where we had big leads and then lost them all ? Remember everyone here including myself lashing out in anger against them ? All I am saying is to keep it real here.

How's the body language though? That's what we're all waiting to hear about

Just now, ?4thewin said:

How's the body language though? That's what we're all waiting to hear about

The body language is actually looking much better. However it has to be sustained for a full 48 minutes.

• Downvote 2

See what I mean about not being overly optimistic ? I'm trying to help you guys out so just in case they do buckle once again the anger and resentment here won't reach epic proportions.