Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Celtics - Saturday, January 12 @ 6 P.M.

011219-fsf-nba-orlando-magic-boston-celt

Preview: Magic looking to pull out of slump as Celtics come to town

The Orlando Magic are on their third four-game losing streak of the season. Bouncing back from this one won’t be easy.

They recovered from an early season four-game skid to win at San Antonio to start a 7-2 run over nine games. Orlando later shook off a December slide by beating powerful Toronto, and then Detroit, at home.

The Magic (17-24) hope their home court helps again as they host the Boston Celtics on Saturday after a 1-5 road trip ended with losses to Minnesota, the Los Angeles Clippers, Sacramento and Utah. After playing Boston, Orlando wraps up a back-to-back home set with surging Houston stopping by on Sunday.

“The bottom line is we have to get better play from more people. The nights that we do, we’re fine, but that’s every team in this league,” said coach Steve Clifford.

Boston (25-16) is coming off Thursday’s 115-99 loss at Miami that snapped a four-game winning streak.

Wow not many here tonight I see. They may in fact be the smart ones. This may not end well for the Magic I am afraid. But who knows ? With this team they could win by 20 tonight. You just never know what you're gonna get. Like a box of chocolates. That's what the character Forest Gump said in that movie. I forget the name of the movie though.

• Downvote 1