Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Wednesday, January 9 @ 9 P.M.

Terrible finish to the quarter. 21 point lead down to 13 and they have the momentum now. Once again it's the same old story. Big lead early. Bench comes in, and the lead is gone about halfway through the second quarter.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

28-7 start, give up a 12-4 run to end the quarter. The start of the 2nd is critical

I would love to say that I am confident in the bench to maintain or increase this lead. However given prior history this lead could be gone about halfway through the second quarter.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I would love to say that I am confident in the bench to maintain or increase this lead. However given prior history this lead could be gone about halfway through the second quarter.

Shaddup....... It's back up to 21......

Gotta say Briscoe looks quite skilled. Definitely better than Grant and J Sims at back up PG. Fitting square pegs into round holes wont work for long so having actual PG play his position is good. 

AG looks good and in bully mode. So he should. He's a handful just needs to use it correctly and pick his spots.

Birch is a very decent 3rd string center 

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Shaddup....... It's back up to 21...…

Hopefully we can rewrite history tonight. Another great thing is that we play in The Eastern Conference. There is always a chance to make it to the dance.

this was a pleasant surprise on checking in!

Side note: I've noticed when Aaron is in the thick of the offense and producing early on, we are in a good position. When he finishes the game as the highest scorer and scores over 20 doing so - we win.

How frustrating is it that we often start off ok, Aaron gets shots and then we just seem to stop going to him and never go back. I know he can't create very much on his own... but surely when he starts like he has tonight we can just expect for them to keep going to him... and it'd be great to pick up a win at the same time again.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Gotta say Briscoe looks quite skilled. Definitely better than Grant and J Sims at back up PG. Fitting square pegs into round holes wont work for long so having actual PG play his position is good. 

AG looks good and in bully mode. So he should. He's a handful just needs to use it correctly and pick his spots.

Birch is a very decent 3rd string center 

Then Briscoe picks up 2 quickies.....

2 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

this was a pleasant surprise on checking in!

Side note: I've noticed when Aaron is in the thick of the offense and producing early on, we are in a good position. When he finishes the game as the highest scorer and scores over 20 doing so - we win.

How frustrating is it that we often start off ok, Aaron gets shots and then we just seem to stop going to him and never go back. I know he can't create very much on his own... but surely when he starts like he has tonight we can just expect for them to keep going to him... and it'd be great to pick up a win at the same time again.

I agree. We need to keep feeding the beast! He is clearly on a mission tonight and he will not be denied.