Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Wednesday, January 9 @ 9 P.M.

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Least we know Birch is gonna bring 110% effort and rebounding and decent defence

Hopefully he's not collecting tons of fouls, but his effort is always strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

This board will burn to the ground if we lose tonight.

Meh, not really. I don’t think any realistic person expects a win tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Meh, not really. I don’t think any realistic person expects a win tonight

With 4 players out for the Jazz 3 of them key parts i expect a win from us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

With 4 players out for the Jazz 3 of them key parts i expect a win from us

We’ll see. Ingles, Mitchell, Gobert and Favors are all still playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

With 4 players out for the Jazz 3 of them key parts i expect a win from us

The way the Magic are playing right now there are no guarantees tonight. Also, Sacramento lost last night to PHOENIX after leading by 20 plus points in the third quarter. Unlike the Magic the Suns fought back and got it done. When the Magic get down recently they collapse like a 40 year old rusty lounge chair.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

The way the Magic are playing right now there are no guarantees tonight. Also, Sacramento lost last night to PHOENIX after leading by 20 plus points in the third quarter. Unlike the Magic the Suns fought back and got it done. When the Magic get down recently they collapse like a 40 year old rusty lounge chair.

Sacramento was also playing on the back end of a back to back on the road. They were tired from kicking our heads in the night before. They ran out of gas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Meh, not really. I don’t think any realistic person expects a win tonight

 

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

With 4 players out for the Jazz 3 of them key parts i expect a win from us

Well being how quiet it's been around here you might be right but to lose tonight would be bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Sacramento was also playing on the back end of a back to back on the road. They were tired from kicking our heads in the night before. They ran out of gas.

Hey man right you are. Excellent point and very true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

 

Well being how quiet it's been around here you might be right but to lose tonight would be bad!

I’d love to see a victory, but usually when road trips go like this and you’re in the last game of it you see a team that just wants to go home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×