Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Wednesday, January 9 @ 9 P.M.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I would tell a few Magic players to find their own way home... they are broken

Jay what is your opinion of Fournier ?

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

It's like I have said all along here. This is simply not a good basketball team as currently constructed. They are a 27 win team in all  probability. I see them going 10-31 in the second half to finish at 27-55. They won't make any kind of significant deal at the deadline. None that will matter anyhow. And in the second half teams will be playing with more intensity which we know the Magic can not handle.

The problem is that if we don't win enough games management won't be motivated to make a splash. They'll use our record as another excuse not to pull the trigger on something that could improve this team and unfortunately it makes total sense. We will then be stuck in the exact same position as we are this year. Missing out or not pursuing FAs and playing out the season with a sub-par team hoping they make a playoff push to force managements hand or to land a FA the following year. Same **** different day. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what clown performance EF

I wonder do some these players tank before trade deadline on purpose? I know it’s a far fetched idea, but sometimes I wonder.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

3rd straight game where we’ve had a starter score 2 points or less.

Shoot man I bet you are I could at least score 2 or 3 points in a game.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Jay what is your opinion of Fournier ?

He is ok. Not good enough for my team anymore. 1 point off a free throw whilst letting his oppenent get 30+

Same **** different day 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The problem is that if we don't win enough games management won't be motivated to make a splash. They'll use our record as another excuse not to pull the trigger on something that could improve this team and unfortunately it makes total sense. We will then be stuck in the exact same position as we are this year. Missing out or not pursuing FAs and playing out the season with a sub-par team hoping they make a playoff push to force managements hand or to land a FA the following year. Same **** different day. 

How right you are ! I have said this numerous times. The losing and ultimate collapse will make it easy for management to cop out and not make significant changes.

3 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I wonder do some these players tank before trade deadline on purpose? I know it’s a far fetched idea, but sometimes I wonder.

Well for the past 7 years here it is always around this same time that the collapse takes place so hmmm...

Steve give it a rest as well dude .... 

Let me tell you now no team in the league does this absolute nonsense as much as our team

Cliff is resigned to the collapse. He knows the history here. He knows the cards in his deck. And clearly they are not playing with a full deck.