Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Jazz - Wednesday, January 9 @ 9 P.M.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We havent lost yet ... 

Jay I admire your optimism. I really do. Unfortunately it all comes down to body language here as it always does. And right now the Magic have the look of a defeated team. No way they come back and win this. Sorry to call it early. But it is rather easy to see.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Ok so with the loss tonight and the next two losses coming over the weekend do you go ahead and just call it a season and go full tank mode ? Will it make any sense to make a deal at that point ?

Who cares at this point. Management knew that we had holes needing filled before the season started and they did nothing. Everything they say is hot air to me. Actions speak louder than words. I want guys who are going to give all out effort night in and out. That goes for front office as  well.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

Who cares at this point. Management knew that we had holes needing filled before the season started and they did nothing. Everything they say is hot air to me. Actions speak louder than words. I want guys who are going to give all out effort night in and out. That goes for front office as  well.

Well said. I agree.

Ok so as I was saying, after the loss tonight... body language everyone, body language. It speaks volumes and tells a story you wouldn't believe.

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

I’m trying to remain optimistic. We have had some glaring holes become even more evident across this embarrassing road trip and a team rarely makes a move during an opposite coast trip this long. I expect a move soon.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

What can Cliff possibly have to say in his post game presser after yet another epic collapse ?

He'll have to take a look at the tape..