Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

23 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

At what point do we start giving blame to Clifford? I'm not saying fire him but making him accountable for the style of play as of late. It seriously has been, give the ball to Vuc in the post, everyone stays put on the perimeter. Vuc and Fournier give and go. Setting screens to get a mismatch for Vuc. I get it, he has been our consistent source of offense but how many times do you do this and watch teams defend it. We settle too much on the outside shot and we have avoided at being crafty at getting to the basket. Change is needed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzV1FbKJudI-Ux3-vTSGA

never thought i would hear the day when the Kings commentator says we have beaten a team we are supposed to beat...

They actually saw us a W in the column before it started... LOL

5 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

If we was gonna go this long without a decent back up PG we might as well have just signed Isaiah Thomas tbh

Why...... He's not even playing yet.............

Just now, J-Mac said:

That Houston game is gonna be so ugly, but magic being magic we just might be very competitive that game

Wouldn't surprise me to see them knock off both Boston and Houston. With this team anything can happen.

19 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Dude you nailed it! Man that was right on the money. It is like a broken record at this point. Same comments..different game.

It’s the reason why is stopped watching his press conference, he says it every single time. Did your team have a bad game? “ I have to watch the tape”.

Has Gordon regressed? “ I have to watch the tape “.

Does your team lack shooting? “ Idk I have to watch the tape “

Charlotte Hornets fire coach Steve Clifford after missing playoffs past two seasons

Three days after arriving in Charlotte, new Hornets general manager Mitch Kupchak fired coach Steve Clifford Friday morning with a season left on Clifford’s contract.

The move was not much of a surprise after the Hornets missed the playoffs each of the previous two seasons. They finished 36-46 after Tuesday’s season-closing victory over the Indiana Pacers, despite Clifford having called this his most talented roster in the preseason.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nba/charlotte-hornets/article208671939.html

Isaac and DJ 2 FOR 12

AG sorry dude i really have your back a lot but you are regressing. 3 for 13. PATHETIC performance.

Evan had 8 shots? our starting SHOOTING GUARD....SHOOTING....lol had 8 shots. made 4.

J Sims the experiment is over for you at PG.

Isiah Briscoe as of tonight you are our new back up PG without a doubt. It was garbage time but lets try play a back up PG at his position it might just work. It can not be worse..right?