Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

Just now, MagicOne said:

Wonder what Cliff is gonna say in his post game presser ? I have an idea. He will say something like "now look, we just couldn't make a shot tonight". It seems like even he has resigned himself to the inevitable here. 

What he always says “we have talent, these guys wanna win, we just weren’t organized....etc I gotta look at the tape”

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Why would it be Clifford's fault? It's been the same **** no matter the coach. They can only coach what is given to them. This roster is awful.

For the simple fact that he's allowing the same **** to continue when we are playing better than years prior.

2 minutes ago, Air00Gordon said:

What he always says “we have talent, these guys wanna win, we just weren’t organized....etc I gotta look at the tape”

Dude you nailed it! Man that was right on the money. It is like a broken record at this point. Same comments..different game.

In my humble opinion I believe that no Magic player is untouchable in regard to any potential trade. However the last thing we wanna see is getting a bunch of retreads and dudes who can't shoot in return.

2 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

For the simple fact that he's allowing the same **** to continue when we are playing better than years prior.

Are we? Outside of Ross and Vuch having the best streaks of their careers I don't see us playing better at all. We look exactly the same to me. 

I'd bench Vooch and never play him again but that's not how it works inn real life. You gotta play and roll with what you got. 

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We just didn't show up for this game period. Only 2 of our boys even have a *****ing pulse out there.

I can't believe this is the same team that drilled the Raptors by 30 something.

And it's not like we can say to ourselves "ok now we're going back home". Not like we have been dominant at home. And waiting there will be Boston and Houston in a back to back.