Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

I know I sound repetitive here but these blowout losses are mounting up quickly. Very concerning. It always seems to transpire around this time of the year when the losing/tanking (or whatever you wanna call it) seems to happen. Do we now call it a year and do the same thing ? We would almost have to lose every game though to have a shot at a decent pick.

• Upvote 1

At what point do we start giving blame to Clifford? I'm not saying fire him but making him accountable for the style of play as of late. It seriously has been, give the ball to Vuc in the post, everyone stays put on the perimeter. Vuc and Fournier give and go. Setting screens to get a mismatch for Vuc. I get it, he has been our consistent source of offense but how many times do you do this and watch teams defend it. We settle too much on the outside shot and we have avoided at being crafty at getting to the basket. Change is needed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Imago said:

Im not gonna lie, i want us to lose by 40 the next 5 games so someone finally realice that changes need to be made..

This! I’m with ya mate. The definition of insanity is doing same **** over and over and expecting different results. Pains me to say it but we need to go full youth movement for a prob a few years. That’s how bad we are. All the other bottom teams have much more talent than us. That’s the truth. Only reason we’re not as bad as them at the moment is cos of the vets  Vooch, Fournier and DJ. Who will get us nowhere 

2 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

At what point do we start giving blame to Clifford? I'm not saying fire him but making him accountable for the style of play as of late. It seriously has been, give the ball to Vuc in the post, everyone stays put on the perimeter. Vuc and Fournier give and go. Setting screens to get a mismatch for Vuc. I get it, he has been our consistent source of offense but how many times do you do this and watch teams defend it. We settle too much on the outside shot and we have avoided at being crafty at getting to the basket. Change is needed.

And to further prove your point it's not like we have Steph or Klay shooting those triples. We have dudes who simply can not shoot the long ball consistently.

5 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Why would it be Clifford's fault? It's been the same **** no matter the coach. They can only coach what is given to them. This roster is awful.

Wonder what Cliff is gonna say in his post game presser ? I have an idea. He will say something like "now look, we just couldn't make a shot tonight". It seems like even he has resigned himself to the inevitable here.