Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

1 minute ago, JustBeCool said:

Simmons (and Fournier at times) playmaking is really hurting us. Theres basically zero playmaking off the bench. It says a lot about Grant and Briscoe that they can't get minutes even with Simmons playing at his worst... 

There is very little playmaking throughout the team. This isn't just a bench issue. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I love this franchise to turn my back completely but for now I'm taking a break. We ain't winning this game. It ain't no silver lining. There is no good to come from this. We getting smashed by the KINGS

The Kings aren't bad this year. Losing to Phoenix was worse than this.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I love this franchise to turn my back completely but for now I'm taking a break. We ain't winning this game. It ain't no silver lining. There is no good to come from this. We getting smashed by the KINGS

I'm with you..unless a trade is made or serious shake up it's like watching the same games over and over with different opponent jerseys. I'll just record it and wait to see if we win and watch it back. Not worth the stress anymore.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Completely understand your frustration. It has been going on for seven years now including this year. The thing that really makes it annoying is how so many other teams have rebounded and turned things around in that same timeframe. 

Just now, Malik Buttface said:

The Kings aren't bad this year. Losing to Phoenix was worse than this.

They are still the Sacramento Kings to me. Getting blown out by teams that we have more talent then is inexcusable.

I hear you tho

We have the talent. We go up MASSIVELY in games and lose. We expect it. We know it will happen. It happens always. It's offkey. 

We have nice players but that's all they are is nice. 

Anyway guys 1 day we will get back to being a ball club with championship pedigree. But for now goodnight. 

One thing to remember here while we are bemoaning losing to the Kings is that they have a better record than us. And they are playing in the Western Conference. Losing to the Suns now that was a different story.

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

We commit too much to interior defense or double teaming. We will continue to get torched by the 3ball because of it.

Lost count how may times that three ball from the corner pocket has burned us.