Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
?4thewin

Magic @ Kings

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is weird. There is definitely something going on here (perhaps behind the scenes). We can talk about matchups..yada,yada, yada. But we have seen this team play better than this. Could it be the coaching? or perhaps something going on among players? Has the team given up (on somebody or something)?

 

Our offense has been bad all year. We just aren't shooting the lights out and now our true identity is showing. 

This what it really looks like to have a team consisting of streaky, inefficient, defensive players. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

This is weird. There is definitely something going on here (perhaps behind the scenes). We can talk about matchups..yada,yada, yada. But we have seen this team play better than this. Could it be the coaching? or perhaps something going on among players? Has the team given up (on somebody or something)?

 

The ball isn't moving at all, we've been such a successful team when we start passing the ball around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is alarming! While many teams are dealing with injuries we are relatively healthy and we are still getting our a.s handed to us. We need a shake up some how some way. I can stand it anymore, I’m turning this garbage off. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Our offense has been bad all year. We just aren't shooting the lights out and now our true identity is showing. 

This what it really looks like to have a team consisting of streaky, inefficient, defensive players. 

Yep.  All length, no shooting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

Cliff should honestly pull the starters minus DJ and play the bench the rest of the half

Huh? The starting lineup was fine. Simmons at point lineups are killing us. Augustin was +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We suck...the flint tropics we’re a better team than this. Damn I think even the miracle were better than this crap we’re putting out there every night. WeHam have no idea how to assemble a team that fits. Assessment my arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Huh? The starting lineup was fine. Simmons at point lineups are killing us. Augustin was +1

Yeah, the Simmons at point lineup worked for a game, now it’s time to try something new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Huh? The starting lineup was fine. Simmons at point lineups are killing us. Augustin was +1

Gordon -17 and Fournier -9 though, so the starters aren’t all doing great either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×