Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Some players respond to being called out. Others are a totally different story. Although if I remember correctly didn't the Magic respond positively the last time he called them out ?

Yeah we responded with a win against the wizards and it worked. Our bench scored 50 points in that game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

On top of that our problems aren't really effort related. It looks like we are trying until we get too far behind. While we would all like for our team to claw back from 20+ down it really isn't something that comes that easy. I said it earlier before the game started but Clifford changing the rotations was the beginning of the realization or at least the outward acknowledgement of this roster not being up to par. 

Not totally sure about that.  Lots of unforced turnovers and breakdowns on defense which are mostly related to lack of concentration and focus.  

Issac is a streaky shooter, at a point in college he shot 21% from 3 in December and 17% in March. When he's on he's on but when he's off.....jeez

2 minutes ago, Air00Gordon said:

Yeah we responded with a win against the wizards and it worked. Our bench scored 50 points in that game.

Wow 50 points ? Now that was a heckuva response. Just throwing this out there and not trying to stir the pot, but is it possible there could be some locker room inner turmoil ?

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

Issac is a streaky shooter, at a point in college he shot 21% from 3 in December and 17% in March. When he's on he's on but when he's off.....jeez

One of his corner triples actually went about two feet behind the backboard and almost took out the shot clock. Bamba shot one from straight on that was so low I could almost hang my laundry on it. It was shot with so much force that when it caught front iron it hit Vooch in the neck.

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Not totally sure about that.  Lots of unforced turnovers and breakdowns on defense which are mostly related to lack of concentration and focus.  

I think that's due to a lack of talent. They turn the ball over and have mental lapses because they simply aren't that good. It's tough for them therefore they turn it over or make mistakes. This is especially highlighted when you have no back up PG. Not having a true general on the floor results in exactly what you speak of. 

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow 50 points ? Now that was a heckuva response. Just throwing this out there and not trying to stir the pot, but is it possible there could be some locker room inner turmoil ?

Losing creates problems. That is the bottom line. 

How the front office have rolled out DJ as our permanent starter when you actually take a step back and look at it is is a absolute joke!

Maybe this was part of some big plan by them. I doubt it severely.

When you actually ....really think about it. They have to be having a laugh by rolling with DJ, Grant & Briscoe........

Just sit and think about it.... 

Just now, MagicOne said:

Yes very true. Also, winning can mask a lot of problems.

If you are winning it means that there is not much problems though. I hear you.

Some wins are just abominations or whatever it is called