Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Kings

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, the Simmons at point lineup worked for a game, now it’s time to try something new

Well.... We could always put Grant back in....

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Gordon -17 and Fournier -9 though, so the starters aren’t all doing great either.  

They're basically running us outta the gym tonight.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Well.... We could always put Grant back in....

LOL.  Talk about shuffling chairs on the Titanic

Wow I completely forgot the Magic were playing tonight. I was wrapped up watching the Alabama/Clemson game then was flipping through NBA League Pass and found the game. What have I missed so far ?

This team is a sorry state of affairs. Goodnight from me. Sitting up till 4am to watch the same crap and expecting different results. Its insane. Bunch of average dudes. Sorry but I've had enough. This **** has been going on for too long. Trade whoever..

Just now, MagicOne said:

Wow I completely forgot the Magic were playing tonight. I was wrapped up watching the Alabama/Clemson game then was flipping through NBA League Pass and found the game. What have I missed so far ?

Go back to the college game you will have more fun

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Gordon -17 and Fournier -9 though, so the starters aren’t all doing great either.  

Yes

Because they played in that Simmons lineup

Gordon isn't playing well though

Our front office needs to be answering for this capitulation. Bunch of nonsense parts that do not fit. Issac and bamba get a pass. We are a long way away from fighting for anything worthwhile

Change needs to be made. Massive change. I'm sick of this same crap. Same excuses. Same after the game press coverage and same robotic answers to questions as to why we lost. 

Enough with the crap. Time out from me. We are going backwards

• Upvote 2

Simmons (and Fournier at times) playmaking is really hurting us. Theres basically zero playmaking off the bench. It says a lot about Grant and Briscoe that they can't get minutes even with Simmons playing at his worst... 

Let's keep drafting guys with "length" who can't shoot the basketball. Seems like a solid strategy eh ? Let's keep drafting guys with "high upside" who can't shoot the basketball. Are they that dumb or are they trying to sabotage this organization ?

• Like 1

I love this franchise too much to turn my back completely but for now I'm taking a break. We ain't winning this game. It ain't no silver lining. There is no good to come from this. We getting smashed by the KINGS