Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ clippers

Have you guys noticed how lately when the Magic crumble it turns into a total disaster and ultimately a blowout ? It is quite a disturbing trend here recently. It's like they suddenly turn off the energy and focus. Or it maybe a polite way of saying that they quit.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We need a damn trade already. Management pull your *****ing fingers out please

“We’re evaluating all potential ways to improve our team.”

• Like 1

I hate that we’re only competitive like every 3rd game nowadays. Luckily it’s gonna be the worst 6-7-8 playoff seeds in NBA history this year, so somehow we’re still in contention even though we’re an inconsistent, mostly garbage project these days. We’ve also had an absolutely brutal schedule and didn’t take advantage of our easy stretch between the 2 west coast trips

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This team really does its job to piss you off. Their best is outstanding but their worst is some of the worst basketball ive ever seen...

It's been this way for seasons and seasons now. Even under Vaughn there'd be games where you thought "ok this young core could be really good someday" then the next game would be a game that made you think nobody on the roster was even an NBA caliber player. Several coaches, a front office and like 5 top 10 picks later and we're still here just marginally less bad.

If management doesn't make a trade after this road trip they are bigger idiots than I thought. It's been spelled out for them in black and white.