Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ clippers

Just now, MagicOne said:

The Clippers have players that battle and play hard. Beverly. Bradley. Trez. Tobias, etc. The Magic seem to lack those blue collar types.

I agree completely. We are a bunch of soft and finesse players. We need grit.

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

I kinda just want a higher lotto pick at this point. Sorry for being negative Nancy. 

How would another young project player help this team? We should be looking at dangling our first for a vet that can help us now.

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

I kinda just want a higher lotto pick at this point. Sorry for being negative Nancy. 

The only problem with that is we have a long way to go to catch up with some of the awful teams. We would probably finish as we always do around 5th- 7th worst and wind up with like the number 6 or 7 pick in the draft.

3 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

higher than 6 is not really happening

We need someone here who plays with fire and passion and emotion. Someone who would run over there Grandma to go after a loose ball. We need leadership and guidance. If we can get someone who is a consistent scorer while possessing these qualities that would be great.

Just now, MagicOne said:

We need someone here who plays with fire and passion and emotion. Someone who would run over there Grandma to go after a loose ball. We need leadership and guidance. If we can get someone who is a consistent scorer while possessing these qualities that would be great.

WE NEED TALENT!