Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ clippers

1 hour ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Best thing to do now is send AG & Stuff to the dunk contest and try win that. The tanking mentality has ruined this franchise. 

Nah complacency has 

our losing Is due to poor team structure and it’s been that way since henny 

45 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

Who's it built around Isaac? Mo? Vuc?

AG and Fournier were supposed to carry this team, I'm not sure why anyone would argue against that. But I've been around this forum long enough to know some of you guys will disagree with literally anything just for the sake of it. I guess it's not a surprise, the team you obsess over is right up there with the Bucs in terms of being one of the worst professional franchises in all of sports for a good while now, it's not like there's anything else for you to do on this forum.

AG is a bust and Fournier is comically bad and wouldn't even sniff a roster in the 80's, just simple facts many can see. The roster, and if we're being completely honest this franchise, is a disgrace and as it stands right now there's no end in sight.

Thank God the Lightning are managed well, otherwise central Florida wouldn't have a single legit professional franchise.

Lol...yea...ok.

51 minutes ago, Eskobar said:

Who's it built around Isaac? Mo? Vuc?

AG and Fournier were supposed to carry this team, I'm not sure why anyone would argue against that. But I've been around this forum long enough to know some of you guys will disagree with literally anything just for the sake of it. I guess it's not a surprise, the team you obsess over is right up there with the Bucs in terms of being one of the worst professional franchises in all of sports for a good while now, it's not like there's anything else for you to do on this forum.

AG is a bust and Fournier is comically bad and wouldn't even sniff a roster in the 80's, just simple facts many can see. The roster, and if we're being completely honest this franchise, is a disgrace and as it stands right now there's no end in sight.

Thank God the Lightning are managed well, otherwise central Florida wouldn't have a single legit professional franchise.

He’s not a bust. He wasn’t some sought after number one pick. He’s young and can and should get better but to build around him, yeah I don’t think we have anyone to build around and I do agree that this rererebuild has been ridiculous.