Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ clippers

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We'll never be in the conversation for top 4. 

Lol didn’t realize you had a crystal ball and can see how we finish 4 months from now.

the Pistons, Wiz, and Hornets are all clustered around us. All it takes is one of those teams to go on a run and then we’re screwed. The team is trending in the wrong direction and we have the Kings, Jazz, and Celtics coming up, all tough games. We may not win until the 16th vs the Pistons, and then it’s two weeks till AS break. Who here believes this team can put together a streak right now to stay competitive? 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

***** y’all, we need talent. Shuffling 2nd and 3rd option players from SL to bench to SL again has done jack ****. Let’s focus on demanding we get better for once.

I don’t think anybody is content with the roster in its current makeup, I know I’m sure as hell not, just want to provide right now options until we make a roster move. Unfortunately with our lack of talent all we can really do to shake things up is bounce around 2nd and 3rd options until you find something that works.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t think anybody is content with the roster in its current makeup, I know I’m sure as hell not, just want to provide right now options until we make a roster move. Unfortunately with our lack of talent all we can really do to shake things up is bounce around 2nd and 3rd options until you find something that works.

We got pieces we can use for a trade. We just can’t be fleeced or trade for some bs. It just requires WeHam to properly get it done.

3 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Lol didn’t realize you had a crystal ball and can see how we finish 4 months from now.

the Pistons, Wiz, and Hornets are all clustered around us. All it takes is one of those teams to go on a run and then we’re screwed. The team is trending in the wrong direction and we have the Kings, Jazz, and Celtics coming up, all tough games. We may not win until the 16th vs the Pistons, and then it’s two weeks till AS break. Who here believes this team can put together a streak right now to stay competitive? 

If we bottom out, and I mean absolutely bottom out, the best we’re looking at is 7. We’re 6 games ahead of ATL for 5th worst, none of those bottom dwellers will catch us. Then we have Washington who is as dysfunctional as it gets and without Wall for the rest of the year. Thing is, we can continue to try for playoffs and still live in that 7/8 range. The East is so bad this year that you can do both....

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

No it's not. It's worth a try.

Augustin-Fournier-iwundu-Gordon-vucevic has a 105.2 offensive rating 112.2 defensive rating in 6 games against the  Western conference. 

It has a 112.5 offensive rating and 75 defensive rating against Detroit

It has a 164.7 offensive rating and a 102.5 defensive rating against the Knicks

Augustin-Fournier-Isaac-Gordon-vucevic has a 109 offensive rating and a 99 defensive rating against the East. 

It has a 102 offensive rating and 109 defensive rating against the west. 

Basically the same with the exception being that lineup didn't get to have a positive skew by the Knicks. 

And it makes the bench lineup actively worse because you can't play Gordon with the bench and that's the only way it's returned any value this season. 

So it's a pretty bad idea. 

10 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

It's not about going on a streak. It's about not being able to gain ground on the teams below us. You're moving the goal posts on your initial point. 

16 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Can we just trade Vuch for Russell already the trade is doable, and the Nets look like they are making a run right now

Russell is a guy who is super streaky. The reason he's streaky and inefficient is because he gets the majority of his buckets in the mid range. He's not a great three point shooter and can't get to the line. That's not good for us. 

13 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We got pieces we can use for a trade. We just can’t be fleeced or trade for some bs. It just requires WeHam to properly get it done.

Honestly just taking Simmons plus our pick for a good 6th man would help a ton. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Russell is a guy who is super streaky. The reason he's streaky and inefficient is because he gets the majority of his buckets in the mid range. He's not a great three point shooter and can't get to the line. That's not good for us. 

Maybe Cliff can bring the best out of him like he did for DJ and Kemba

This was a bad loss! Let’s not forget they were playing without DeAndre Jordon their starting center. At least Bamba had a few bright moments; things are looking bleak at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

This was a bad loss! Let’s not forget they were playing without DeAndre Jordon their starting center. At least Bamba had a few bright moments; things are looking bleak at the moment. 

Is this a joke I'm missing?