Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ clippers

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Cliff just saying we missed loads of wide open shots and made us hesitant aka Isaac a lot.

Thing is J.I is basically a rookie and Bamba is obviously. The guys get a little more less pressure.

Our PG and Small Forward position needs addressing pronto

I think we need to move JI back to the bench. Start Wes at 2 and Evan at 3

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The thing is the starting line up ranks very good amongst starting lineups played over 200+ mins in the entire league.

the DJ..Evan..Isaac..AG..Vooch line up is like 7th best or something.

The bench needs upgrading. PG who can shoot and pass good and a knockdown shooter who can hold his own on D

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

That doesn't really address the problem. 

The starting lineup isn't a problem. The bench is a problem. Moving Isaac to the bench doesn't help the bench. It's just shuffling around defense only guys to act like we're doing something. 

Iwundu, Isaac, Bamba, Simmons (effectively this season) are all ostensibly the same type of player. Limited offense. Solid defense. Ross is streaky. Playing those guys at the same time hurts us. 

There's no lineup change that fixes this unless you want to have vucevic or Gordon come off the bench. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That doesn't really address the problem. 

The starting lineup isn't a problem. The bench is a problem. Moving Isaac to the bench doesn't help the bench. It's just shuffling around defense only guys to act like we're doing something. 

Iwundu, Isaac, Bamba, Simmons (effectively this season) are all ostensibly the same type of player. Limited offense. Solid defense. Ross is streaky. Playing those guys at the same time hurts us. 

There's no lineup change that fixes this unless you want to have vucevic or Gordon come off the bench. 

Maybe Evan off the bench? I’m just talking about any change we could do for a spark without making a change to the roster. We all want a change to the roster, but I’m not convinced we’re gonna do that.

Bench Evan and he will ***** and pout. 

I am cool with trading anybody but AG...Issac and Bamba,

To be brutally honest i do not care who comes or goes as long as my team gets back to fighting for championships sooner rather than later

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I agree with you 100%. If you will recall a week ago, in another game thread, I mentioned that 'I was the first to suggest starting Wes and bringing JI off the bench' because that is what worked at the beginning of the season. But, no-o-o, you shot me down and said that I was just trying to give myself a pat on the back. You said that the rotation didn't happen because JI was injured and didn't play at the time. Of course, I knew that, but what I was suggesting was bringing JI off the bench after he was well enough to play.

Oh well. It's all good.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree with you 100%. If you will recall a week ago, in another game thread, I mentioned that 'I was the first to suggest starting Wes and bringing JI off the bench' because that is what worked at the beginning of the season. But, no-o-o, you shot me down and said that I was just trying to give myself a pat on the back. You said that the rotation didn't happen because JI was injured and didn't play at the time. Of course, I knew that, but what I was suggesting was bringing JI off the bench after he was well enough to play.

Oh well. It's all good.

It's still a pointless idea. 

Can we just trade Vuch for Russell already the trade is doable, and the Nets look like they are making a run right now

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh well. It's all good.

What happened is Iwundu got back in the rotation in place of Jerian Grant, not Jonathan Isaac, as you were calling for. Someone said to give props to whoever called benching Grant in favor of Iwundu. Nobody on this board called for that. You jumped in saying that you called for Iwundu to get back in, not mentioning that you wanted him in over Isaac, not Grant. Playing Simmons as backup point guard was an idea nobody had. Me calling you out was a little harsh and I apologize, I just wanted to point out that Steve Clifford was the only one who had the idea of running Simms at backup 1 and getting Grant out of the rotation.

***** y’all, we need talent. Shuffling 2nd and 3rd option players from SL to bench to SL again has done jack ****. Let’s focus on demanding we get better for once.