Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ clippers

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I have watched a lot of Clippers games on League Pass and they have had quite a few first half big deficits at home. They always seem to make a comeback in the second half.

Very true

This is right about the same point in the Wolves game that we started to crumble. And a big reason for it was the ball stopped moving on offense and we were shooting way too many threes. Just as I was typing this Ross launched one from 31 feet.

• Upvote 1

Since David got the buzzer, I’ll do my own “Is this Anything?”. The Magic have only beat the Lakers in Staples Center 6 times in franchise history. 18-19, 12-13, 08-09, 07-08, 95-96 and 92-93. Every season, except for 92-93, that we’ve beat the Lakers in Staples we’ve also beat the Clippers in Staples. Is this anything?

Bamba showing more effort lately.. on both defense and offense. Hope he continues that way.

And yeah, we really need to win this.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Since David got the buzzer, I’ll do my own “Is this Anything?”. The Magic have only beat the Lakers in Staples Center 6 times in franchise history. 18-19, 12-13, 08-09, 07-08, 95-96 and 92-93. Every season, except for 92-93, that we’ve beat the Lakers in Staples we’ve also beat the Clippers in Staples. Is this anything?

Bell.