Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wolves

And that my friends is ballgame. Magic have cashed it in. This is unfortunate. I thought this would be one of the games they could take on this road trip. Oh well. Need to bounce back on Sunday in LA.

Just now, ML6 said:

Gonna save myself the agony and shut this one off. Been a while since I’ve been this frustrated watching a game. Hopefully we come back. 

The bad thing is I drove home from

work expecting a win. By the time I got him we were only up 4. Now down by double digits... 

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

Here we go, shooting 3s hoping to get out of this funk. Ugh.

Pretty much. Our offense is in a complete funk right now. We can't get into our sets at all an Minny has just brought it harder in the quarter.

Perhaps all the shots falling early may have been a bad thing as crazy as that sounds. The Magic may have felt less compelled to be all in on defense relying solely on their offense at that point.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

Perhaps all the shots falling early may have been a bad thing as crazy as that sounds. The Magic may have felt less compelled to be all in on defense relying solely on their offense at that point.

We just started getting over confident. And I don't quite know why. We ain't good enough to get that way

One thing the Magic need to realize. If they want to be successful they are going to have to bring it for 48 minutes on defense. They are not Golden State. They can't afford to just show up when they decide to show up. They are too inconsistent offensively.