Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ wolves

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

this. This is what makes us a bottom tier playoff contender vs a playoff team. The fact we are soft and unable to mantain a comfortable lead. Our second unit truly sucks. 

Second unit wasn’t the problem last night, I believe the starters ranged from -20 to -27. We do desperately need a second PG. Simmons was solid in the first half, sharing the ball, second half he played selfish hero ball and failed miserably.

22 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Second unit wasn’t the problem last night, I believe the starters ranged from -20 to -27. We do desperately need a second PG. Simmons was solid in the first half, sharing the ball, second half he played selfish hero ball and failed miserably.

The problem was the defense. First half everything looked amazing because we hit every shot but it covered up pretty poor defense. When the offense fell back down to normal levels we went down big. 

42 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

The problem was the defense. First half everything looked amazing because we hit every shot but it covered up pretty poor defense. When the offense fell back down to normal levels we went down big. 

Yeah, we were also awful on the defensive glass.