Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Chicago

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

I can't remember the last time AG has hit a 3. All his 3's are short

I’ve noticed that he’s a significantly better shooter off the dribble. Really struggles with spot up jumpers

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’ve noticed that he’s a significantly better shooter off the dribble. Really struggles with spot up jumpers

Excellent observation. Funny how some guys have trouble with the stand still jumpers.

Magic 1-0 in 2019! This is a new year. It's all about new beginnings. This can be a 4-2 road trip with no doubt about it. If we play with this amount of focus and determination it is absolutely possible.

Have you noticed these circles on AG shoulders? I noticed Vuc and Evan have them also from time to time. Does anyone know if that’s the acupuncture technique of cuppings? 

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Excellent observation. Funny how some guys have trouble with the stand still jumpers.

It really is funny. I actually shoot threes better after a crossover, and I think it’s because I have less time to think and it forces me to rely on reaction time/muscle memory.

Just now, Magicpassion said:

Have you noticed these circles on AG shoulders? I noticed Vuc and Evan have them also from time to time. Does anyone know if that’s the acupuncture technique of cuppings? 

I thought it was just cupping 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

It really is funny. I actually shoot threes better after a crossover, and I think it’s because I have less time to think and it forces me to rely on reaction time/muscle memory.

And I am the opposite of that. I have much more success with the spot ups. I also shoot runners and floaters well.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

And I am the opposite of that. I have much more success with the spot ups. I also shoot runners and floaters well.

Interesting. Do you usually dribble with your shooting hand into your shots?

8 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Yeah it is definitely cupping