Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Chicago

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Good performance so far. Wouldn't leave Lauri open tho. But not much to complain about.

He started to get it rolling toward the end of the second quarter. They did a good job on him early on.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Take away the turnovers and this is probably a 25 point lead.

Good dialog Magic One, I see you get hit with - as well. Some people just got to feel in control. All that matters is substance; no sweat right.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Good dialog Magic One, I see you get hit with - as well. Some people just got to feel in control. All that matters is substance; no sweat right.

To be honest I never really paid attention to that. I just like to converse about this Magic basketball team. The other stuff is rather silly in my honest humble opinion. Quite frankly nobody is really wrong here and nobody is really right. Myself included. It's all about talking Magic basketball.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

To be honest I never really paid attention to that. I just like to converse about this Magic basketball team. The other stuff is rather silly in my honest humble opinion. Quite frankly nobody is really wrong here and nobody is really right. Myself included. It's all about talking Magic basketball.

Great attitude, it is rather petty.

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Great attitude, it is rather petty.

The only plus minus we should all care about is on the basketball court when the Magic are playing! And tonight they have it rolling!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Nice way to close the half! That might be the best half of Magic basketball this season.

That was @ Golden state

Just now, MagicOne said:

The only plus minus we should all care about is on the basketball court when the Magic are playing! And tonight they have it rolling!

Agreed. We're playing very well on both ends of the floor tonight. Let's hope we can keep going for all 4 quarters.

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

Can't complain when we're shooting the 3 ball like this. 

All the good looks in the paint have created the good looks from 3 tonight. We've had a few lucky hail mary's, but for the most part we're getting good looks from 3...