Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Charlotte......

It is baffling how this team dominates us. And yet we hang tough with the likes of Toronto. Sure didn't help not having DJ and J-Simms. Also playing them on a back to back. Oh well. Need to shrug it off and get ready for Chicago on Wednesday night.

If I remember correctly Frank Vogel always got smoked by the Pacers when the Magic faced them. Now the same is happening with Cliff and the Hornets. It's like they get up for the game and play super aggressive while the Magic are passive.

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh well... maybe 2019 will be the year we put the Hornets slump behind us. Happy New Year, y’all!

Gotta stay positive! Happy New Year to you as well. Happy New Year to Magic fans all over the world and in Buffalo as well.

This game shows how we need A scoring point guard. And Cody wears vuch out. Vuch cannot match Cody’s energy and vuch tries but his legs go and so does his shot. We need shooters btw. Hello mngt. Get off your ass!!!!!!

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Awww... I guess nobody saw my Thanos @ Titan thread.. good start

You're not looking for 'A.t.t.e.n.t.i.o.n' or a 'pat on the back'...now are you?. . .

animated-arrow-image-0149.gif         jameer-nelson-tattoo.jpg

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You're not looking for 'A.t.t.e.n.t.i.o.n' or a 'pat on the back'...now are you?. . .

animated-arrow-image-0149.gif         jameer-nelson-tattoo.jpg

Nah... none actually and not really sure what you’re hinting at. Just pointed out that I attempted a game thread 45 minutes before this one got made, my joke  avengers title just wasn’t clear.

and thanks for noticing why my user name is my user name here!!! Love me some Jameer!

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah... none actually and not really sure what you’re hinting at. Just pointed out that I attempted a game thread 45 minutes before this one got made, my joke  avengers title just wasn’t clear.

and thanks for noticing why my user name is my user name here!!! Love me some Jameer!

You have a short memory, do ya? Okay, I'll leave it at that. But when you make a snide remark (uncalled for) directed at me, I'm going to come back at you. I'm not saying I can't be criticized for a comment I make, but if I think you are being rude, I'm going to come back at you. 

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You have a short memory, do ya? Okay, I'll leave it at that. But when you make a snide remark (uncalled for) directed at me, I'm going to come back at you. I'm not saying I can't be criticized for a comment I make, but if I think you are being rude, I'm going to come back at you. 

Happy New Year, TMF. Petty message board drama wasn’t my cup of tea in 2018, sure won’t be in 2019. Apologies for any hurt feelings us talking basketball on a basketball message board may have caused you.

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I love Marvel and it's a great joke.

It's tough to get a result against these guys with 1 good NBA point guard. Impossible with 0