Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Pistons - Sunday, December 30 @ 3:30 P.M.

I knew the Magic would win this game. I guaranteed it earlier. I also have them winning tomorrow night in Charlotte..with or without DJ and J-Simms.

Nice win, despite Grant's greatest efforts to make us lose.

For some reason I really dislike Detroit. They have 2 bulky bigs and they never try to get them shooters or a smarter PG. Finishing ahead of them would be nice

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Nice win, despite Grant's greatest efforts to make us lose.

For some reason I really dislike Detroit. They have 2 bulky bigs and they never try to get them shooters or a smarter PG. Finishing ahead of them would be nice

I just hate them because of our history with them. That foul by Grant was horrible. What was the dude thinking?

• Like 1

So does anyone feel bad about freaking out the other day? Everybody feel better now? We gonna do this again the next time we lose a few (which will definitely happen)?

What a bloody cliffhanger. While I've got no GOOD reason to believe we can make it 3 in a row and take out Charlotte... we have to beat them again SOMETIME... right?

This was nice relief at the end. A win is a win for this team and we'll all take it!

If Isaac was given just a few more shots the distribution would look pretty nice