Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Pistons - Sunday, December 30 @ 3:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

What a bloody cliffhanger. While I've got no GOOD reason to believe we can make it 3 in a row and take out Charlotte... we have to beat them again SOMETIME... right?

This was nice relief at the end. A win is a win for this team and we'll all take it!

If Isaac was given just a few more shots the distribution would look pretty nice

The Magic will win tomorrow night in Charlotte. I guarantee it. I guaranteed this win tonight. They are rolling right now. The eye of the tiger has returned. The Magic is back.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ?4thewin said:

So does anyone feel bad about freaking out the other day? Everybody feel better now? We gonna do this again the next time we lose a few (which will definitely happen)?

I don't know if we play Phoenix anymore off the top of my head, but if we lose a few and drop another to Phoenix it'd be hard to not at least feel sick to the stomach!

But this years team does seem more firmly in the vicinity of mediocre with outliers on both ends rather than the recent history of teetering on just really bad and mostly outliers heavily weighing on blowout losses

Just now, MagicOne said:

The Magic will win tomorrow night in Charlotte. I guarantee it. I guaranteed this win tonight. They are rolling right now. The eye of the tiger has returned. The Magic is back.

I guarantee I will not give you an iota of credit if they win but I'm sure we will all be happy just the same

1 minute ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

Great game and great result. Is it worth reading into Vuc’s slap on the back of the head of Fournier as he was being interviewed? It looked a bit awkward 

Nah. They are buddies.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So does anyone feel bad about freaking out the other day? Everybody feel better now? We gonna do this again the next time we lose a few (which will definitely happen)?

Of course we will. Losing your **** without reasoning is part of being a fan.

1 minute ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I guarantee I will not give you an iota of credit if they win but I'm sure we will all be happy just the same

Could care less about credit. I just care about wins for this basketball team like you do. I just feel confident in the way the team is rolling right now, thus I guarantee the win tomorrow night.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I still believe we need to be first in line for the Smith or Ball trade party.

I’m beginning to think Gordon is one of the best defenders in the league. He’s keeping stars like Leonard and Griffin in check, which is amazing. Shoutout to him again.