Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Raptors - Friday, December 28 @ 7:00 P.M.

The best thing Magic players can do, and us fans as well, is to just ignore all negativity. If you see or feel anything negative just do a LeBron shimmy shake while flicking it off your neck like an imaginary flea.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

The best thing Magic players can do, and us fans as well, is to just ignore all negativity. If you see or feel anything negative just do a LeBron shimmy shake while flicking it off your neck like an imaginary flea.

As a moderator I can't put you on ignore

• Upvote 1

I’m more excited about a potential 1/8 Raptors vs Magic matchup than I should be now. Lost to them at home on a last second prayer by Danny Green and blew em out at home. They at least wouldn’t sweep us

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m more excited about a potential 1/8 Raptors vs Magic matchup than I should be now. Lost to them at home on a last second prayer by Danny Green and blew em out at home. They at least wouldn’t sweep us

Anything is possibleeeeeee

/kevin garnett voice

On 12/26/2018 at 7:43 PM, MagicOne said:

After the loss tonight to Phoenix there is a tough 10 game stretch that follows. They will go 2-8 in those 10 games. Season over tank you very much.

2 hours ago, MagicOne said:

I think they will take down Detroit on Sunday and then keep it rolling heading into the 6 game road trip. I think they can at least go 4-2 on the trip. Need to stay aggressive on both ends.

4 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Yes this will be a Magic loss tonight. They are in a funk and the body language doesn't look good.

It is no secret that the Magic will lose this game tonight. However it would be nice to see them give a solid effort at least. No more of these lopsided losses.

2 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Dude I called this win tonight. I clearly can see that this team has turned the corner. They snag these next 4. You have to believe in Magic!

At this point I’m not even sure why he’s posting.  He’s contradicting himself in an exaggerated manner from one post to the next.  Just looking for attention?

Sure sounds like the same guy who was banned a month or two ago.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

At this point I’m not even sure why he’s posting.  He’s contradicting himself in an exaggerated manner from one post to the next.  Just looking for attention?

Sure sounds like the same guy who was banned a month or two ago.  

Agreed.

Somebody here said to change the lineup around and remove Grant and get Wes back in there. Clearly it has inspired this basketball team.

I was the one who said it first, followed by Catalina.  :)  I said that we should  go with the starters that were used at the beginning of the season when we were on a winning streak, which meant that Iwandu (?) would start and have Isaac come off the bench with the second unit.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I was the one who said it first, followed by Catalina.  :)  I said that we should  go with the starters that were used at the beginning of the season when we were on a winning streak, which meant that Iwandu (?) would start and have Isaac come off the bench with the second unit.

Wow, that’s grasping for straws for a pat on the back...  but if you and Catalina said it.....

Our rotation when you are referring to was Augustin/Fournier/Iwundu/Gordon/Vucevic starting with Grant/Ross/Simmons/Bamba as the bench because Isaac was out hurt, aka you guys called for Isaac benched

tonight our rotation was Augustin/Fournier/Isaac/Gordon/Vucevic starting with Simmons/Ross/Iwundu/Bamba as the bench. Grant is the main problem in the second unit. Don’t think Simmons as backup PG is a long term answer, but it worked tonight 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wow, that’s grasping for straws for a pat on the back...  but if you and Catalina said it.....

Our rotation when you are referring to was Augustin/Fournier/Iwundu/Gordon/Vucevic starting with Grant/Ross/Simmons/Bamba as the bench because Isaac was out hurt, aka you guys called for Isaac benched

tonight our rotation was Augustin/Fournier/Isaac/Gordon/Vucevic starting with Simmons/Ross/Iwundu/Bamba as the bench. Grant is the main problem in the second unit. Don’t think Simmons as backup PG is a long term answer, but it worked tonight 

Huh? If you say so, All Eyes On Me. You're not going to get an argument from me.  :)