Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Raptors - Friday, December 28 @ 7:00 P.M.

8 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Are the advanced stats all ready available? Interested to see the difference between today and our previous losses. 

Tomorrow for the good stuff

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

The Magic WILL win these next 4 games. I personally guarantee it.

You’ll predict a loss and say you predicted a loss when Detroit goes up 2-0 in the first quarter on Sunday

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

You’ll predict a loss and say you predicted a loss when Detroit goes up 2-0 in the first quarter on Sunday

Dude I called this win tonight. I clearly can see that this team has turned the corner. They snag these next 4. You have to believe in Magic!

Dude I called this win tonight. I clearly can see that this team has turned the corner. They snag these next 4. You have to believe in Magic!

Oh, I do. But, don’t get too high on wins against the Raptors just like we can’t get too low on losses to the Suns and Bulls. It’s a long season. I’d love to go in and dominate Detroit and Charlotte, especially because we can’t beat either of those teams anymore for some reason.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh, I do. But, don’t get too high on wins against the Raptors just like we can’t get too low on losses to the Suns and Bulls. It’s a long season. I’d love to go in and dominate Detroit and Charlotte, especially because we can’t beat either of those teams anymore for some reason.

I think they will take down Detroit on Sunday and then keep it rolling heading into the 6 game road trip. I think they can at least go 4-2 on the trip. Need to stay aggressive on both ends.

I think they will take down Detroit on Sunday and then keep it rolling heading into the 6 game road trip. I think they can at least go 4-2 on the trip. Need to stay aggressive on both ends.

Dude.... Put down the crack pipe..... You were jawing about poor body language and how we were going to lose early.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dude.... Put down the crack pipe..... You were jawing about poor body language and how we were going to lose early.

Yes that is true. But then Vooch clearly went on a mission and I began to see the arena filled with hope and passion. I sensed a change in the body language and I knew this team would get it done tonight. Never in doubt. It is all about believing in Magic here.

• Downvote 1