Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Raptors - Friday, December 28 @ 7:00 P.M.

Ok so I pretty much called this win tonight. I am also calling for a Magic win this Sunday versus Detroit. They are back rolling again! Back to winning. You guys feel like winning ? All we're gonna be doing is winning. That I can tell you.

• Downvote 2

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Ok. 

The change was more important than Simmons performance. 

He got in to the paint regularly which put more pressure on the defense. 

That pressure created more movement and easier shots. 

Big impact. 

I am not disagreeing that he is playing much better in that position  and more efficient than grant. I am happy to see that Clifford is given him that opportunity. But to have someone shooting 11 times and making only one shot  and be -2 when on the floor is not ideal. I liked what I see from him but he needs to improve and be more efficient or just stop ahooting too much. 6 players played more minutes than him yet he was the 3rd highest player in the team in shot attempts. Not good. 

If he is going to play point forward, then he need to pass the ball more.

Not that I care but to see people reacrive upset and reacting negative to my post is laughable . I am just stating the facts.

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. Just one game. 

And we looked better from the start. Before the rotation even started. 

So it's not like it fixed everything. It just made the bench move more and as a result it was less bad

Are the advanced stats all ready available? Interested to see the difference between today and our previous losses. 

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Here is what you said:

“Nothing much from him. 1/6 fg is nothing to brag about. He has more assists but that is mainly because we are shooting above 50% on our f/g attemps.”

I didn’t say Juice played “great.” What I said is that he broke down the defense again and again... which is why he had a lot of assists. Grant can barely get the ball across mid court, let alone collapse a defense like Simmons did tonight.

I think we are just happy that Grant is not on the floor and whoever take his position will do better. 

I still think Simmons can do better and should be able to control the offense and pass the ball more. I was just stating the fact. Like I said, our team was -2 when he was on the floor. 

The Magic played with purpose tonight. They played with great energy and focus. The in and out game was great. The ball was moving and they did a better job protecting it. There was very little hero ball out there tonight. It was a total team effort.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We held Raptors to 29.5% shooting the lowest mark in the NBA for any team this season

Impressive

Aaron’s commitment to defense and selfless play tonight was awesome. Plus, we have a pterodactyl next to him in Isaac.

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think we are just happy that Grant is not on the floor and whoever take his position will do better. 

I still think Simmons can do better and should be able to control the offense and pass the ball more. I was just stating the fact. Like I said, our team was -2 when he was on the floor. 

I agree that his shot selection was poor, but it’s worth noting he was in the plus column until playing with Bamba.

Just now, Soul Bro said:

I agree that his shot selection was poor, but it’s worth noting he was in the plus column until playing with Bamba.

Lol. Yes. I did see that

Just now, Soul Bro said:

Don't get me started on Bamba! Lol.

• Downvote 1