Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Raptors - Friday, December 28 @ 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Huh? If you say so, All Eyes On Me. You're not going to get an argument from me.  :)  

Not looking for an arguement at all. Just pointing out that nobody called for benching Grant and playing Simmons out of position at point guard in the second unit

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not looking for an arguement at all. Just pointing out that nobody called for benching Grant and playing Simmons out of position at point guard in the second unit

Yeah. I was waiting for that one. 

Nobody gets bonus points for saying the name iwundu when they really meant "change the starting lineup to bring balance to the bench lineup"

Starters had a 128.2 offensive rating and a 87.5 defensive rating. Other lineups were a series of 2-4 minute units that were up and down. So like Simmons-Ross-iwundu-Isaac-Bamba outscored Toronto 7-3 but Simmons Fournier-Ross-Gordon-Bamba was outscored 4-10. When you're talking about success over 8 possessions a lot of those numbers could just be random. 

I fell asleep exactly while I started watching.  It was 42 - 42.  I thought it was a pseudo comeback and we'd end up being blown out.  Guess my deleted post and rant angered the right people.