Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Suns - Wednesday, Dec. 26th at 7:00 P.M.

22 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

But but but they drafted Giannis......that’s bought them years of credibility apparently. 

Lol. They got lucky. Period!!!  If I was mngt I would do something very ballsy like move bamba and Fournier for Beal and porter. Or something like that. 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Lol. They got lucky. Period!!!  If I was mngt I would do something very ballsy like move bamba and Fournier for Beal and porter. Or something like that. 

Because if there's one thing Beal has shown, it's the ability to lead a team through adversity

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

...........Idk. We’ll see. Im to the point where I’m sick of watching this same team play. I know how this story ends. Running the offense through Vuch & Fournier. DJ starting. Grant backing up. I’ve just lost interest in it. I spend more time on here then I do actually watching games..........

Are you still going to the home games?

40 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Because if there's one thing Beal has shown, it's the ability to lead a team through adversity

I want a scorer. I’m not stuck on Beal, I never said that. Kemba, lillard, etc. I really don’t care. I’m sick of watching backups trying to be stars. I’m looking at u Evan. I want a legitimate star. 

47 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Are you still going to the home games?

I haven’t in a few weeks. I went to quite a few to start the year but I’m done now. I don’t see me going to another game this year unless something changes. 

21 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

What boggles my mind is that other teams in the league feature their young guys, with a few exceptions.

I truly believe Weltman and Hammond are just happy cashing cheques and Alex Martins and company are happy being the 10th best team in the East year in and out.

I agree with the first sentence. Not sure about the second one. 

But we need to give Bamba a little more run/minutes with Augustin,Fournier and even Vooch. He is playing a lot of minutes with Grant, Simmons and Ross. He is not getting much of the ball as Grant cant distribute the ball well and Simmons hugs the ball for too long. Not to mention, that Ross will shoot 50% of the time he touch the ball. The offense can't flow and he rarely touches the ball in the perimeter which leaves Bamba with little to do in offense other than rely on the pick and roll and shooting the 3's. 

We need to create offense where he can get more involve in the paint. Maybe  run some plays in the post with him. Let him be more active in offense. He seems frustated out there. It is becoming a mental issue and that will affect his development.