Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Suns - Wednesday, Dec. 26th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, alwaystragic said:

Bamba offense is missing 

vuc has come back to earth

dj even missing his 3s 

Gordon is a complete no show 

positive notes: ross continues to play hard, isaac defense and Fournier made some baskets 

Gordon is shooting 100% on shots he's not catching with 2 seconds left on the clock. What are you talking about?

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

Can’t wait to get rid of this team, same old **** every year 

The great thing though is that there are plenty of other viewing options available such as college football bowl games, ncaa hoops, nfl playoffs coming soon, and other nba action too.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Jay yes it is indeed true that I called this Magic loss tonight as well as the past few losses. It is all about reading the body language. No energy. No emotion. No focus. Complete loser mentality. Probably some inner turmoil there to I would imagine.

I hear you. But let's just see what happens. The bench apart from Ross has been the issue and turnovers.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I hear you. But let's just see what happens. The bench apart from Ross has been the issue and turnovers.

Jay I admire your optimism here. I really do. But I have watched this happen for the past six years. And for the most part it always seems to commence right around the holiday season.

Just now, Russell Hawkins said:

come on DJ make the free throws (let's go magic) get fired up we are going too get the comeback win tonight if we play an amazing second half

Russell I sure hope you are right. Unfortunately whenever I call a Magic loss it always seems to happen. In fact I looked it up and whenever I call a Magic loss I am never wrong NEVER. I have been correct when I do so 88 percent of the time.