Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

Maybe even playing AG as point forward and see how he does. Augustin is a really good shooter off the ball and will be a guy that can benefit from this move.

Magic announcers are acting as though the Magic still have a shot to win this game. Wow. Smh. This will be back to a 16 point lead for Miami before I get done making myself a ham sandwich.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Everything you've said tonight

See how much Gordon’s touches and shot attempts have reduced while Fournier’s touches and shot attempts have increased during this latest debacle. I will be proven correct.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Magic announcers are acting as though the Magic still have a shot to win this game. Wow. Smh. This will be back to a 16 point lead for Miami before I get done making myself a ham sandwich.

You mean 'sammich'   /just kidding  :)

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

That's what they get paid to do.... 10 point deficit with 6 and a half minutes left.... Guess you'll never have a job in sports commentating.

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

See how much Gordon’s touches and shot attempts have reduced while Fournier’s touches and shot attempts have increased during this latest debacle. I will be proven correct.

11 shots isn't crazy

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You mean 'sammich'   /just kidding  :)

Well I am done making my ham sammich and I see the lead is now 15. Once again I can read this team like I am reading a book on Amazon.

26 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Gordon is done with this team he used to be so competitive but this losing culture has caused him to not care anymore.....or it's just his back

??? He’s playing, shooting, passing and defending better than anyone tonight