Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

I used to attend about 10 to 15 Magic games a season back in the day. I haven't been to a game in 6 years. Who would actually pay to watch this trash ? They pull the usual sales job on us and tell us they are gonna play to make the playoffs year after year and then..well we know how it ends.

• Downvote 1

AG is fine. Please stop with the hate towards him. 

The problem is that we have no playmaker. Augustin( the closest we have to a decent playmaker) has bee mostly in The bench due to foul problems. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's pretty unbelievable that someone can see us running all our offense through vucevic, see vucevic score 6 points on 2-10 shooting. See vucevic have 3 turnovers and zero assists. And conclude Fournier is the problem

We don't run our offense thru Vuc on many possessions. I still believe that using him as a facilitator in the high post was a big part of our success early in the season. Our team just sucks when it comes to dribble penetration....

This is the type of game that you have  put Bamba in and Let him play a little more. See if he can get something going. The fans are starting to boo. 

It's not that we're losing. It is how we are losing. Being blown out and showing no effort or intensity. Then post game we hear the same lame excuses. They follow that up by doing the same thing next game. I see them winning around 26 to 28 games this year tops.

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's pretty unbelievable that someone can see us running all our offense through vucevic, see vucevic score 6 points on 2-10 shooting. See vucevic have 3 turnovers and zero assists. And conclude Fournier is the problem

Watch the first quarter. Keeping Gordon and Isaac disengaged was part of the problem. Fournier ball does that. 

The team has stopped moving the ball in the same way they did earlier this season. 

Fournier taking most of the shot attempts early in the game keeps the others from getting personally invested.

• Upvote 1

I think the Magic went away from what worked well at the beginning of the season when we were winning games. Iwandu (sp) was in the starting line up at small forward with JI coming off the bench. That's not a knock on JI, but it worked well with him coming in with the second unit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Are we watching the same game?

I wasn't serious, people will say some ignorant comments just because they don't like a player. 

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I think the Magic went away from what worked well at the beginning of the season when we were winning games. Iwandu (sp) was in the starting line up at small forward with JI coming off the bench. That's not a knock on JI, but it worked well with him coming in with the second unit.

Yes, I observed that as well. 

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

Watch the first quarter. Keeping Gordon and Isaac disengaged was part of the problem. Fournier ball does that. 

The team has stopped moving the ball in the same way they did earlier this season. 

Fournier taking most of the shot attempts early in the game keeps the others from getting personally invested.

I think you're just making stuff up to fit your narrative than actually making observations