Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

I'm starting to feel this "omg we are rubbish" fever. Does Gordon actually look like he's trying out there? Should he sit out for a few weeks because of his back?

Would it really be so bad if we spent a couple of games giving Jonathan Isaac 20 shots?

Find out all this and more next time on "things that will never happen because Orlando Magic fans have forgotten what it's like to exist in an environment where management actually react to situations that are patently NOT WORKING!"

• Like 1

I would not be surprised if we lose to the Suns on Wednesday night. This is absolutely atrocious. Body language people. Body language. I can read it like I am reading a book. It is a blessing..and yet a curse at times. These last two games I knew they would lose in the first 5 minutes.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Jack Nicholson wasn't in Top Gun...... Like I said.... WRONG MOVIE.....Sheesh people already.

Dude! He was referring the movie with the statement “ you cant handle the truth” . He was wrong with #1 the movie #2 spelling of jack nicholson. LOL.