Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

100% agree with this. We have been missing a leader on this team for years. There is a cancer on this team that needs gone. Not hard to figure out. 

It's hard to develop that kind of personality when all the fans are pushing for the team to lose as much as possible to get higher draft picks.

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

For anyone saying we shouldn’t be worried, they haven’t watched the same Magic I’ve been watching of late.

We shouldn't be worried. This isn't some dramatic flaw being exposed. It's that teams caught up to our tendencies so we need to adjust them. 

Vucevic has a high usage. Higher than Beal and doncic. You pair that usage with 2.8 assists per game in December and 43/31 shooting splits over the past 6 games and this is what you get

• Downvote 3

Average margin of defeat in this 3 game losing streak is 24 points. Ouch! Phoenix, Toronto, Detroit, and Charlotte coming up. This will eventually be a 7 game losing streak after the Charlotte game. No heart. No hustle. No chance.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We shouldn't be worried. This isn't some dramatic flaw being exposed. It's that teams caught up to our tendencies so we need to adjust them. 

Vucevic has a high usage. Higher than Beal and doncic. You pair that usage with 2.8 assists per game in December and 43/31 shooting splits over the past 6 games and this is what you get

Ummm... We’ve been playing with the same core players for years now. I personally don’t believe adjusting our tendencies will produce a playoff worthy team. Vooch and Ross are simply trending back to who they’ve always been.

Pat Riley AND Phil Jackson could coach this team and they would still win 26 games a season. Victor is thriving in Indiana. Tobias is getting it done out in LA. Both of those teams are high up in the playoff standings. They let winning players with tremendous work ethic and leadership leave. And they keep these bunch of misfits.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That seems a little Pollyanna-ish to me.  How can you watch this team, knowing it's December-January history the past few years, and not be worried?  A Heat team we beat by 15 a few weeks ago just beat us pretty easily in our own building.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Ummm... We’ve been playing with the same core players for years now. I personally don’t believe adjusting our tendencies will produce a playoff worthy team. Vooch and Ross are simply trending back to who they’ve always been.

Did the players become different players for the first 24 games?

I agree they're trending back but there's adjustments to be made. 

It's official. Even Cliff is whipped now. Instead of lashing out and telling it like it is he is starting to sound like Vogel, Vaughn, etc. This time of the year the tanking commences. Next please.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Did the players become different players for the first 24 games?

I agree they're trending back but there's adjustments to be made. 

Lol