Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Not really. Only 6 turnovers in December including the 1 today. 

You have to admit.... Teams have figured us out.... All anyone really needs to do is pressure our ball handlers outside the 3 point line and we can't get into our offense.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

DJ has 2.... Jerian has 1...........

His play is so profoundly deplorable that its an impression of multiple turnovers.  His low success on plays on the offensive end might as well be a turnover.  

Grant has major flaws but we do go on these big runs when he's in the game. Not as a result of Grant, but because we can play with 5 good defenders on the floor at once. Get a little more aggressive on defense. Opponents make mistakes. We get some transition buckets. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

TrueMagicFan07 has amazing optimism. But even she has to realize that the Magic have no chance to make a comeback and win tonight. Not with the way they are playing. It is all about being able to handle the truth here. It's like the move Top Gun with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicklaus when he tells Tom Cruise that he can't handle the truth.

Aaah!. . .funny stuff! It's what we need. . . to not take these games too seriously. It's too early in the season.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Quit being a yo-yo.... we're down 9 points at halftime.... We need to get into our sets quicker.... Get the ball into the high post and guys on the wing need to start cutting. We're making offense a lot harder then it needs to be.

Just doesn't seem like they are all there mentally. Believe me if I honestly believed they had a shot to win tonight I would express that here. Unfortunately I see a loss. Just being honest. I hope I am wrong and they suddenly turn things around.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Grant has major flaws but we do go on these big runs when he's in the game. Not as a result of Grant, but because we can play with 5 good defenders on the floor at once. Get a little more aggressive on defense. Opponents make mistakes. We get some transition buckets. 

Agreed.... Our offense looked oh so effective with DJ on the floor. People hate on guys just to hate.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You have to admit.... Teams have figured us out.... All anyone really needs to do is pressure our ball handlers outside the 3 point line and we can't get into our offense.

Yeah but that's pretty typical of teams of our quality. We just need to make a strategic change more than a dramatic lineup change. 

They're disrupting vucevic. We need to play with more Gordon and Fournier initiation and let vucevic score off ball for a while. 

10 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

TrueMagicFan07 has amazing optimism. But even she has to realize that the Magic have no chance to make a comeback and win tonight. Not with the way they are playing. It is all about being able to handle the truth here. It's like the move Top Gun with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicklaus when he tells Tom Cruise that he can't handle the truth.

lol Wrong movie AND Jack Nicklaus was a golfer ... was this an intentional goof?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Just doesn't seem like they are all there mentally. Believe me if I honestly believed they had a shot to win tonight I would express that here. Unfortunately I see a loss. Just being honest. I hope I am wrong and they suddenly turn things around.

We looked a LOT more mentally there in the 2nd quarter when we halted them from running us out of the building.

13 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I think you can’t handle the right movie nor actor