Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sunday, Dec. 23 @ 6:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Some of you guys freak out way too early in basketball games as if you've never seen a comeback before

There will be no comeback tonight. That I can tell you. That I can tell you. I can read the body language out there and I am not liking what I see.

How disgusting...MVP..chants...for an out of prime WAde....on our home floor.   I don't think we have fans anymore.  Tourists who just want to watch basketball watch our games and just come in neutral to cheer for the most well known player.

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

How disgusting...MVP..chants...for an out of prime WAde....on our home floor.   I don't think we have fans anymore.  Tourists who just want to watch basketball watch our games and just come in neutral to cheer for the most well known player.

Nah.... I know plenty of season ticket holders that go to all of the home games.

TrueMagicFan07 has amazing optimism. But even she has to realize that the Magic have no chance to make a comeback and win tonight. Not with the way they are playing. It is all about being able to handle the truth here. It's like the move Top Gun with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicklaus when he tells Tom Cruise that he can't handle the truth.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

TrueMagicFan07 has amazing optimism. But even she has to realize that the Magic have no chance to make a comeback and win tonight. Not with the way they are playing. It is all about being able to handle the truth here. It's like the move Top Gun with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicklaus when he tells Tom Cruise that he can't handle the truth.

Quit being a yo-yo.... we're down 9 points at halftime.... We need to get into our sets quicker.... Get the ball into the high post and guys on the wing need to start cutting. We're making offense a lot harder then it needs to be.