Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Jazz in Mexico City @ 5:00 P.M.

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

yes let us hope so. Health permitting i feel good. I wonder if the front office though may be thinking long term and trade away some.. if we are in contention for playoffs do you think management would do that? Say as in trade Ross or Vooch etc

Vuch and Ross are two of our best players. Vuch doesn’t seem to be letting down, and looks like he is here to stay. I would wait with signing someone in the off-season. 

2 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

Vuch and Ross are two of our best players. Vuch doesn’t seem to be letting down, and looks like he is here to stay. I would wait with signing someone in the off-season. 

We can offer Ross an extension today that's basically 12.6, 13.6, 14.6, 15.6 so 4 years 56.4

We can go to a fifth year but we won't. I like him at that money. Wouldn't go higher. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We can offer Ross an extension today that's basically 12.6, 13.6, 14.6, 15.6 so 4 years 56.4

We can go to a fifth year but we won't. I like him at that money. Wouldn't go higher. 

We should make this offer immediately so we know whether we are locking him in or looking to trade him while we can get assets for him. Could we go a 5th year and make year 5 a team option?

33 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We should make this offer immediately so we know whether we are locking him in or looking to trade him while we can get assets for him. Could we go a 5th year and make year 5 a team option?

You can go 5 years. I wouldn't

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

JJ is about to be 35.

I know, but dont you think he still have 3-4 years left in him? He keeps himself in really good shape.  I still offer  him 3/36  over Ross. Let him retire with the team that drafted him. 

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Also. Why not wait and offer this to Rozier instead. After seeing what Brooklyn did with Spencer I will not be surprised if that is  Rozier'S value. (4-55/60)

32 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I know, but dont you think he still have 3-4 years left in him? He keeps himself in really good shape.  I still offer  him 3/36  over Ross. Let him retire with the team that drafted him. 

Nope. I think he's going to decline sharply and I think we're already starting to see it. It's just being hidden a bit by a larger role. 

26 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Also. Why not wait and offer this to Rozier instead. After seeing what Brooklyn did with Spencer I will not be surprised if that is  Rozier'S value. (4-55/60)

One doesn't preclude us from the other

3 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will not give Ross more than 10-12 per year. I rather offer JJ Redick that contract. 

Why would you offer an aging player who plays little defense the contract over a solid 2 way player that's dead eye from 3. Rather foolish if you ask me.