Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Jazz in Mexico City @ 5:00 P.M.

I think we just throw this game out. Great we pulled it out but I would say the same thing if we lost. Weird situation. 

Utah missed 61 shots. 

We had 22 turnovers, a season high. And only the second time we've had more than 16. 

Evan was the player of the game tonight. Maybe this will get him going. I know a lot of us here have been hard on him including myself. He is a good player. Just needs to stay aggressive and under control.

Charlotte losing to the Lakers tonight. With a loss the Magic will be tied for first in the division and tied for the 7th spot in the east with the Hornets.

14 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Evan was the player of the game tonight. Maybe this will get him going. I know a lot of us here have been hard on him including myself. He is a good player. Just needs to stay aggressive and under control.

Nah..... He gets to split the trophy with TRoss and Vuc..... All 3 we're critical to us winning this game. Bamba gets special mention.

We swept Mexico city even though they were "HOME GAMES"..in which the crowd was 75% against us.  LOL ***** you NBA.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, ~O~ said:

We swept Mexico city even though they were "HOME GAMES"..in which the crowd was 75% against us.  LOL ***** you NBA.  

Yeah what was up with the crowd being against us ?

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Nah..... He gets to split the trophy with TRoss and Vuc..... All 3 we're critical to us winning this game. Bamba gets special mention.

Bamba was a beast defensively.

I think the Magic will win at least 3 of these next 4 games if not all 4. They will be rejuvenated after this Mexico trip. I also expect AG to bounce back. This trip will make them better.

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

So was Isaac.... It was the only thing he did well tonight.... He was afraid to push the action on offense.

Wow didn't realize he was scoreless tonight on only 3 shot attempts. Also forgot to give some props to J-Simms who was a plus 21 with 8 points.