Odin

Trade Thread

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think LA will likely pull the trigger if a really good offer comes their way. I really think so.  All is needed is a few bad games from him and a loosing streak. 

I think they’ll trade Ingram before Ball.

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I think they’ll trade Ingram before Ball.

Yeah.. I think you are right. Since that Triple double the other day his price likely went up.  

After a second thought, I think Fultz and Rozier are llikely changing teams before  he does.  

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I am on board with any of those players. 

I rather have Fultz or Ball but I have been a fan of Tyus since last year and  Okobo even before the draft. 

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I am on board with any of those players. 

I rather have Fultz or Ball but I have been a fan of Tyus since last year and  Okobo even before the draft. 

My point is the perception of Fultz is that he's some unplayable mess but despite the weird injury situation he's still shooting better than okobo, Trae, tyus, and Frank. 

34 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

My point is the perception of Fultz is that he's some unplayable mess but despite the weird injury situation he's still shooting better than okobo, Trae, tyus, and Frank. 

Ohh I see, but who thinks that way of him?

You start with an offer of Simmons and OKC pick for Fultz and you go from there. They will ask for Ross and our 1st for sure and we need to negotiate the best deal, It's time for the new FO to shine.

Fultz4thewin

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

It might be the .286 on 3's, the less than one attempt per game, or it could be the .568 FT%, or maybe the fact that he just hasn't been able to play very much?
A lot of us are kinda gun-shy on non-shooting PGs after having EP for way too long.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It might be the .286 on 3's, the less than one attempt per game, or it could be the .568 FT%, or maybe the fact that he just hasn't been able to play very much?
A lot of us are kinda gun-shy on non-shooting PGs after having EP for way too long.

Payton was fine offensively though. His defense killed us. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Yeah.. I think you are right. Since that Triple double the other day his price likely went up.  

After a second thought, I think Fultz and Rozier are llikely changing teams before  he does.  

I wouldn't even necessarily put it all on the triple double but his overall chemistry on the floor with Lebron. Ingram has looked more out of place and truly lost at times on the floor.

guys i have read on instagram that we are in talks with the Hawks for Jeremy Lin?

could be nonsense but just saying what i have seen..