Odin

Trade Thread

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah I’d do that too. Think they’d want Ross though.

I'd go Ross and the OKC pick

I'd go Simmons and our first. 

Wouldn't go Ross and our pick. Would need something else coming back. Maybe if we had another deal set to bring in someone else to kind of replace Ross. 

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Wouldn't go Ross and our pick. Would need something else coming back. Maybe if we had another deal set to bring in someone else to kind of replace Ross. 

Yeah I would too but it’s gotta be someone who can duplicate Ross. Remember he’s a good locker room presence too. That’s hard to find. Don’t know about trading Ross for Fultz 

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I would too but it’s gotta be someone who can duplicate Ross. Remember he’s a good locker room presence too. That’s hard to find. Don’t know about trading Ross for Fultz 

If you have to select between Fultz and Ross, you have to go with Fultz. Ross value is at his highest at the moment. He has been good to us but I dont see how anyone will pick him over Fultz.  

I will love to keep him but his value can decline if for some reason he gets hurt or his shooting percentage drops. We have seen that from him in the past. 

I cant believe people still think that Ross value is higher than Fultz.  

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

If you have to select between Fultz and Ross, you have to go with Fultz. Ross value is at his highest at the moment. He has been good to us but I dont see how anyone will pick him over Fultz.  

I will love to keep him but his value can decline if for some reason he gets hurt or his shooting percentage drops. We have seen that from him in the past. 

It’s not about value. It’s what we know. Fultz is a huge question mark right now. I’d do Ross and OKC pick for Fultz but like forthewin said, we better bring in someone who can provide some things Ross brings.

46 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

It's questionable whether or not Fultz will ever be a good NBA player. A lot of people are still picturing him in pre-draft form that we have never seen as a pro. Ross is the reason we have won many of the games we've won. IMO we need to give Ross the extension and continue our search for a proven PG without issues that fits our plan. Fultz would be great to have if we can get him cheap. I've said this many times. If Fultz could play up to the expectations Philly would never trade him. If Philly is willing to trade him then they have determined he's never gonna be good. Simmons and a late first should get it done if it's gonna happen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It's questionable whether or not Fultz will ever be a good NBA player. A lot of people are still picturing him in pre-draft form that we have never seen as a pro. Ross is the reason we have won many of the games we've won. IMO we need to give Ross the extension and continue our search for a proven PG without issues that fits our plan. Fultz would be great to have if we can get him cheap. I've said this many times. If Fultz could play up to the expectations Philly would never trade him. If Philly is willing to trade him then they have determined he's never gonna be good. Simmons and a late first should get it done if it's gonna happen

This isn't true at all. Teams with NBA finals aspirations cash in their development pieces for veterans all the time.

You tend to analyze players like who they are today will be who they are forever. That's not how projecting works. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

It’s not about value. It’s what we know. Fultz is a huge question mark right now. I’d do Ross and OKC pick for Fultz but like forthewin said, we better bring in someone who can provide some things Ross brings.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I heard you the first time. Lol