Odin

Trade Thread

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think so too. The only way it doesn't happen is if we refuse to offer anything enticing, like Simmons and the OKC pick, and call their bluff when they rebuke. 

One more I could see. Smith for Rozier straight up. 

Boston will not do that. You are trading a player that will be playing his butt off in his contract year for a disgrunted guy who is upset that is not playing. He will not be happy taking a role as a back up PG.

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think so too. The only way it doesn't happen is if we refuse to offer anything enticing, like Simmons and the OKC pick, and call their bluff when they rebuke. 

One more I could see. Smith for Rozier straight up. 

Ah man that’s barf for the NBA sake. Don’t think they do that unles the give up a couple of picks though. Do you see Rozier last night? I thought he was going to come out and have a good game in relief of kyrie but he was worse than he was against us!

6 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Boston will not do that. You are trading a player that will be playing his butt off in his contract year for a disgrunted guy who is upset that is not playing. He will not be happy taking a role as a back up PG.

It's getting value for a guy you're losing this summer. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's getting value for a guy you're losing this summer. 

Ainge that cheeky bastard would be *****ing us and he knows it. He might try to flip him to us for Vuc though.

10 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Ah man that’s barf for the NBA sake. Don’t think they do that unles the give up a couple of picks though. Do you see Rozier last night? I thought he was going to come out and have a good game in relief of kyrie but he was worse than he was against us!

Rozier fits pretty well next to doncic

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Ainge that cheeky bastard would be *****ing us and he knows it. He might try to flip him to us for Vuc though

It's another piece for a Davis trade

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Rozier fits pretty well next to doncic

I Agree. But DSJ doesnt fit  in Boston tho. Ainge wants to win now and will not jeopardize this season bringing a guy who can cause more problems. Knowing he will not be a starter.

Dallas should have received all offers from all interested teams by now. Now, it is up to them to make the decision. Hopefully Tonight. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Dallas should have received all offers from all interested teams by now. Now, it is up to them to make the decision. Hopefully Tonight. 

Technically, thave 3 more weeks, lol. 

35 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Boston would do that deal in a second. Cost controlled back-up wing for two more years, plus upside.

Had to edit to add that Mavs gain nothing in a straight up trade but the Celtics have a million picks to sweeten the offer.

Like a few people already said, they are not keeping Rozier this summer unless Smart or Kyrie are traded. Getting Dsj gives them way more options.

3 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Technically, thave 3 more weeks, lol. 

Lol. No way they can extend this headache for another week. According to reports, they want to make a desl in the next 24hours. 

4 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Boston would do that deal in a second. Cost controlled back-up wing for two more years, plus upside.

I dont see it the way you do.