Odin

Trade Thread

Tim hardaway jr is averaging a career high in ppg this year but is also averaging the 2nd lowest fg% of his career this year.  

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean Evan fits better with doncic than hardaway and our pick it's more valuable than Frank. 

Phoenix is the team to watch out for. If they did something like Bridges, Jackson, and Anderson for DSJ and Matthews that would beat us. 

You get two young defenders, one a shooter and the other a slasher, and salary fodder basically. 

If I was Phoenix I’d realize the season is already chalked up as a loss and are tanking for Zion and if they don’t win the lotto they will probably draft Morant. Why sacrifice all those young pieces for DSJ when they could just draft Morant or have their choice at free agents?

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If I was Phoenix I’d realize the season is already chalked up as a loss and are tanking for Zion and if they don’t win the lotto they will probably draft Morant. Why sacrifice all those young pieces for DSJ when they could just draft Morant or have their choice at free agents?

That's also a good point

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

The same could be said for the Knicks. This idea that huge name feee agents go to the Konica’s is an illusion. Plus Brooklyn is better and also has cap room. 

3 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

The same could be said for the Knicks. This idea that huge name feee agents go to the Konica’s is an illusion. Plus Brooklyn is better and also has cap room. 

Yeah man but “ItS tHe MeCcA”

• Upvote 1

E'twaun Moore and Mirotic for dsj and Matthews

Exum and favors 

Would Chicago have any buyers remorse with Zach Lavine? And use Matthews to get off that money

Would Detroit offer Drummond for Jordan and Smith? Because Jackson is a terrible fit with doncic. 

That's pretty much all the offers I can come up with. 

Woke up to 20+ pages in the thread, thought we had to have made a trade! 

I really don't want Bamba included in this deal, that would mean we'd probably re-sign Vuc and make him our starting center for the next 4 years. I really don't think that's a good thing for this group. We need to play to our young cores strengths and have Gordon more involved in the offense. What 4thewin said about how the offence caters for Vuc and makes him effective but hurts other guys is true. I don't want us to have to sacrifice a whole game plan to make someone like Vuc viable.

My dream is for this trade to be for Fournier, Simmons and a pick.

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Exum and favors 

Would Chicago have any buyers remorse with Zach Lavine? And use Matthews to get off that money

Would Detroit offer Drummond for Jordan and Smith? Because Jackson is a terrible fit with doncic. 

That Detroit offer is interesting. The fact that Jordan and Griffin have played with each other for years bodes well for chemistry.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Exum and favors 

-I don’t think the pelicans offer mirotic

-we beat that jazz offer plus they already have Rubio?

-I don’t think Chicago trades lavine and isn’t he kinda like a more developed dsj?

-I dont think Detroit gives up Drummond. 

We have to be the most reasonable destination. This is our trade to lose! 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

We have to be the most reasonable destination. This is our trade to lose! 

I think so too. The only way it doesn't happen is if we refuse to offer anything enticing, like Simmons and the OKC pick, and call their bluff when they rebuke. 

One more I could see. Smith for Rozier straight up.