Odin

Trade Thread

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

If DSJ is only a dunker than what was AG his first 3 years? And did I miss the part of the season where AG and JI are untouchable all star players? 

It's not about them being untouchable. It's about responsible asset management. I love dsj. I had him second on my draft board. But Gordon/Isaac and a free agent point guard this summer is a smarter option than just DSJ. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's not about them being untouchable. It's about responsible asset management. I love dsj. I had him second on my draft board. But Gordon/Isaac and a free agent point guard this summer is a smarter option than just DSJ. 

This all day. Patience is a better option here. Don't want to trade Isaac.

Id much rather it be Matthews and DSJ for Simmons Fournier and our pick but Fournier and DJ also works and that would basically be a sg and pg swap.

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

100%

13 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

If DSJ is only a dunker than what was AG his first 3 years? And did I miss the part of the season where AG and JI are untouchable all star players? 

Huh? For DSJ they are. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Id much rather it be Matthews and DSJ for Simmons Fournier and our pick but Fournier and DJ also works and that would basically be a sg and pg swap.

Yea pretty sure they want a PG back since JJ Barea is our for the year and they need a backup to Luka. 

2 minutes ago, jec said:

This all day. Patience is a better option here. Don't want to trade Isaac.

Especially considering we're fine as a team after last weekend. I mean who knows what we do over the next month but our current desperation levels are pretty low right now. We're 3 games out from the 6th seed. Everything is sunshine and butterflies. No need to start making panic moves. 

Just now, King Close said:

Yea pretty sure they want a PG back since JJ Barea is our for the year and they need a backup to Luka. 

Look at this trade, it's mostly just a Pg and Sg swap. Would Dallas do this in order to retain cap flexibility moving forward and still compete this year?

I'm  guessing we throw in some kind of pick but not our first this year.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7rkvokw

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Look at this trade, it's mostly just a Pg and Sg swap. Would Dallas do this in order to retain cap flexibility moving forward and still compete this year?

I'm  guessing we throw in some kind of pick but not our first this year.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7rkvokw

I think it would require our 1st this year.