Odin

Trade Thread

11 minutes ago, King Close said:

Love the food analogy lol. I can’t cook whatsoever so I think I’m gonna look into some of these things.

Was that an analogy!? I though it was a real struggle. I mean, $180 bucks was tol much in my opinion. He can keep the cooker and buy a air fryer for under $40 now a days. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Was that an analogy!? I though it was a real struggle. I mean, $180 bucks was tol much in my opinion. He can keep the cooker and buy a air fryer for under $40 now a days. 

You can buy a sous vide cooker for 70 to 80 bucks now. I'd take it in a heartbeat over an air fryer. You can't cook a rack of ribs in an air fryer......

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You can buy a sous vide cooker for 70 to 80 bucks now. I'd take it in a heartbeat over an air fryer. You can't cook a rack of ribs in an air fryer......

Lol. I am with you there.

29 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

It was a true story. 

It's not $180 for a air fryer. It's $180 for a machine that does a bit of everything but the only difference between that and an instant pot is the ability to air fry. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

It was a true story. 

It's not $180 for a air fryer. It's $180 for a machine that does a bit of everything but the only difference between that and an instant pot is the ability to air fry. 

My Fagor pressure cooker substitutes for my Soup pot. Things freaking huge...... :) Still love my immersion cooker. Thing can literally cook ANYTHING to perfectly controlled Temps.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

My Fagor pressure cooker substitutes for my Soup pot. Things freaking huge...... :) Still love my immersion cooker. Thing can literally cook ANYTHING to perfectly controlled Temps.

In this analogy the sous vide is a starting point guard

48 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'd trade our first and Simmons if that's what they want. 

I think We can just exchange our first and give them Ross( if they want) and call it a day. I even Add DirtDan fagor Pressure cooker in exchange for the sous vide cooker needed to please  4thewin.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think We can just exchange our first and give them Ross( if they want) and call it a day. I even Add DirtDan fagor Pressure cooker in exchange for the sous vide cooker needed to please  4thewin.

LOL..... Love the Fagor

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Ross is too important for us right now.